MYTEK network solutions is an IT Support services company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Inc magazine recently voted MYTEK as the #315 fastest growing private company in the US for the year 2012, featuring in the TOP 30 (#29) in the IT Services sector.
MYTEK’s business model is based on providing customized IT support for proactive IT management, a 24/7/365 tailored help desk to minimize business downtime and software application development solutions for a competitive edge in the global market.
The wide ranges of services catered to by MYTEK are
Effective Proactive and Reactive IT management, Network administration and troubleshooting, IBM Lotus Notes Domino administration are the key focus areas for MYTEK. LogMeln Rescue and Auto-Task Ticket entry are some of the innovative IT Support options provided by them for enhanced customer satisfaction.
Help Desk solutions
They strive to provide maximize employee efficiency and minimize business downtime via responsible, expert and focused customer service professionals
Primary focus on IBM Lotus Notes Domino projects and solutions, but MYTEK has also provided custom solutions for clients using Microsoft Development products.
Hardware as a Service (HaaS) is a cloud computing paradigm for provisioning hardware as a managed service and grip computing service. MYTEK plays the role of a Managed Service Provider (MSP), providing organizations access to latest infrastructure and software on a subscription basis for promoting business innovations.
Disaster Recovery and Firewall protection
Business continuity and backup solutions are the focus areas of MYTEK, enabling IT management after a natural or human disaster. Also, MYTEK employs various firewall protection techniques such as packet filtering, circuit and application gateways as per the organizations network and requirement.
Also, Consulting and Design, Cabling and Electronic data discovery are some of the other varied services provided by MYTEK. They have also provided comprehensive custom solutions in IT Support for clients such as Paramount Windows, Swengel-Robbins and Lintihicum.
To continuously improve their services and to provide best value for customers, a successful and fruitful partnership with reputable and prosperous companies is a must in this world market. MYTEK does that very well with effective partnerships with Microsoft (Gold Partner), HP, Cisco, Dell, IBM and so on.
As their mission statement rightly puts it, MYTEK holds the highest standards in personalized and professional services, helping you make competent and confident decisions regarding your computer network and provide commitment to find an Information Technology solution that works for you and deliver it quickly and cost-effectively.
- How to Extend Your Wi-Fi Network with Simple Access Points With most of our devices utilizing a Wi-Fi connection instead of a LAN connection, we are often faced with the issue of a ‘poor’ wireless...
- The Google+ App You no longer have to beat around the bush to install the Google Plus app if you own an iPad. Google has launched the G+...
- Google+ Arrives: Google’s Awesome Social Network! Last night, I came across some interesting news.Google has launched its own social network called Google+ [Google Plus] Google has been in the social network...
- Japan’s NTT Docomo to invest about Rs 800 crore more in Tata Teleservices Japan’s NTT Docomo Thursday said it will invest about Rs 800 crore more in Tata Teleservices through a rights issue of the Indian mobile phone...
- Samsung Galaxy ACE GT S5830 Truly a phone which lives upto the reputation of a “budget smartphone”. To begin I will tell you some things which are hard to...