Now here is a solution which will save power and extend battery life.Easy Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend battery life and optimize using habit. Besides which it will be great if you use these tips which handling your phone
Tips for saving Battery
Battery life will gradually decay with the use, adjusting system settings, keeping a good using habit can help extend battery life.
Fully Cycle Charge
To maintain the efficacy of battery, we suggest you to fully recharge the battery once a month (charging the battery from less than 20% to full). You need to recharge your battery directly to 100% with no pause.
0 to 45 degrees is suitable for battery charging, too high or low temperatures do harm to batteries. Always keep your device out of direct sun and high temperature areas.
Remember to take off the cell phone cover when charging, or it will generate heat, which is bad for battery life.
Although it is convenient and free, WI-FI needs much more power than 3G network.
3G, 4G networks consume much more power than 2G network. If it’s unecessary, we suggest you open only 2G Network
Disable Auto Sync
As background data, Auto Sync is used for Google’s real-time synchronization, such as Gmail, Google contacts, etc. If you don’t need these functions, we suggest you to cancel Auto Sync.
And WI-FI, Bluetooth also consume a lot of power. If you don’t often use Bluetooth headset, it is suggested to switch off Bluetooth.
Short Screen Time Out
Reducing screen timeout can help save battery power. If it’s unnecessary, we suggest you to make it 1 minute or shorter.
The screen brightness consume vast power, lower brightness can keep the battery longer use and still provide a good running.
Disable Apps in Background
Apps in background may consume battery either, please ensure that no application is running in background.
Disable Auto System Update
Many Android apps provide auto update which requires much power. If you are willing to sacrifice a bit of timeliness,increasing the app auto-update time interval will save a lot of power.
Close Mobile Vibration
Except in very noisy environment or meetings such extreme conditions vibration alert is not necessary which will consume amount of power still.
One application which will handle all this for you is Easy Battery Saver. Go ahead and enjoy longer battery life !
- Move Dump Files to SD Card on your Samsung Android Phone Everyone is perpetually looking to increase their internal memory, especially if you are stuck in a mid range Android Phone with low internal memory like...
- The all new Android Market: Let’s go shopping! Google has maintained it’s tradition of empowering the individual with phenomenal solutions and applications. And most importantly there was no price tag attached. This made...
- Christmas on your Android Phone Android Christmas Get in the mood of the Christmas Season, and enjoy the season on your Android Phone with quality HD wallpapers. Not only...
- m-indicator an Android App for Mumbai Well if your new to the city or you are part of Mumbai since, you will always find it the necessary to find out the...
- Amazon All Set To Launch $250 Android Tablet Amazon is looking to soon enter the tablet arena. It’s 7-inches with capacitive touch screen, and following a lead of many of market brands, it...