What is Android Rooting?
In simple words, it can be defined as the necessity to take your Smartphone operating with Android to the next level or higher level. And, rooting is just a form of Android hack and is quite helpful in boosting up the performance level of one’s android Smartphone. Usually, it is used for loading few applications like Custom Software, custom themes, and many others on your android device.
Technically, the word “Root” is an outcome of “Root User” used in the Linux Operating System and which is ultimately Android based. Rooting is really very great and allows you to add a lot to your android phone. Like, with the help of rooting, you can totally customize your Android phone, can add lot of wonderful features, and can also fix issues in the operating system.
Though Rooting process sounds very technical and tough but if you have completely decided to go for it then nothing is impossible in this world and you will sure work very hard for it. Below are the 5 main reasons for rooting your Android Phone:
For increasing performance:
Android is supposed to be the best operating system especially developed for mobile phones. To increase the performance of Android, there arises the need of Rooting. The rooting process allows you to modify the Operating system of your phone and will increase the speed of the accessing.
Installing Custom ROMs:
Android launched by Google has now become the most popular operating system as it is being stored in a hardware chip called ROM or Read Only Memory. ROM can be easily changed so one can perform much better by updating ROM or installing Custom ROMs. One of the most famous Custom ROMs is CynaogenMod and is much helpful in offering its full strength after unlocking your android device.
Better battery life:
After successful root process in your Android device, JuiceDefender is an application basically designed for battery saving. For this, you have to search for model of your Phone and then “Root”. After doing this, you will find some power tools designed for setting your phone, may be in details or in simple way.
Total Phone backup and Recovery:
Backups of your android phone can be easily done by installing custom recovery image and one of the famous apps in this regard is ClockworkMod. These backups done are kept stored in SD card of your Android Phone or any other accessible storage. Back up includes each and everything like apps, contacts, SMS, data or any other.
With the help of Android, many of the device makers and also carriers have found great opportunities to earn revenue just by installing games or any other apps. Root Explorer is the most popular market apps for browsing and wiping out of unwanted apps.
- How to speed up your Android phone The progress of the Android developers is easy to be noticed. The applications are becoming much more complex, with better graphics and much higher capabilities....
- Move Dump Files to SD Card on your Samsung Android Phone Everyone is perpetually looking to increase their internal memory, especially if you are stuck in a mid range Android Phone with low internal memory like...
- Android Phone Battery Saver Majority of our Android Phones are heavy drinkers of power. And we often end up charging our phones more than once a day. Now here...
- Top 7 Android Gingerbread Tips & Tricks Android 2.3 or more commonly known as Gingerbread, is one of the most advanced operating system available currently for Google Android mobile phones. There are...
- Christmas on your Android Phone Android Christmas Get in the mood of the Christmas Season, and enjoy the season on your Android Phone with quality HD wallpapers. Not only...