A File Manager is an essential piece of software for any phone. If you have tons of files lying around on your card and have trouble managing them, get a good file manager. Besides organising your files, most managers out there provide a heap of additional functionality. Read below as we pick out the best Android File Managers for you.
ES File Explorer is one of the best file managers for Android. Its the winner of BrotherSoft Editor’s Pick Award. ES has a multitude of functionality.It has features which are never usually seen in a file manager, like Samba file sharing, which allows you to just share a folder on your computer and access files or even stream video to any player on your phone. It also has a built-in file viewer, FTP client, app management, ZIP support, and a neat interface. The best part is..its FREE!
- Basic file management functions: copy, paste, cut, move, create, delete, rename, share and send files stored on your SD card or internal memory
- Select multiple files
- Manage applications (install, uninstall, backup, and more)
- Compress, decompress, and encrypt ZIP files, as well as decompress RAR files
- View certain files without leaving the manager, like photos, documents, and videos
- Thumbnails for application packages and images
- Edit text files
- Search for files on your SD card or internal memory
- Access your home PC’s Samba shared folders via Wi-Fi and even stream media
- Built-in FTP client
- Access files in your Dropbox, as well as edit documents in your Dropbox
- Transfer files over Bluetooth
- Built-in task killer
- View and edit root-only files
Download : Here
Astro File Manager makes your phone act as a miniature PC. It will help you copy, move, delete and rename files. You can work with single files or multiple files. ASTRO makes it easy to backup and restore public applications and also to install and un-install them.
The Process Manager will show you all running Applications, Services, and Processes. It displays running statistics for each one including the amount of memory and CPU each one is using. Applications can be stopped (killed), opened, detailed or ignored.
ASTRO will let you send files as attachments to your email.It has includes an image viewer that shows a thumbnail gallery of all the images in your current directory and supports gestures to rotate and change images.
ASTRO has built in support for reading and extracting compressed files like Zip and Tar files. You can browse the file just like it is another directory. You can extract individual files using copy and paste just like any other file. For Zip files you can also move, delete and rename files without having to extract the whole file.
- Manage all files on your SD card (copy, move, rename)
- Manage multiple files and directories at once
- Backup applications
- Manage running applications
- Send files as attachments
- View thumbnails and images
- Browse and create compressed files like Zip and Tar
- Much more
Download : Here
Like this post? Stay with touch on our Facebook Page to get more updates on great android apps.