Dozens of recovery softwares are available now-a-days to retrieve files which are accidentally or unintentionally deleted by the user. These softwares can recover files such as audio/video files, doc files and text files from the computer’s hard drives and USB supported flash media devices such as memory card, pen drive, external hard drive and portable MP3/MP4 players. However, a user must keenly choose the suitable data for recovery to meet demands. For that reason, reviews on selected data recovery freeware were done to lend a hand to users who are in search for this kind of software.
- DDR Professional – Files Recovery Software
This recovery software is used to retrieve erased files from hard drives as well as USB supported flash media devices. It recovers lost files from damaged partition of the disk drive or formatted USB supported, lost data from corrupted file system, erased data from corrupted file system, lost files from virus infected removable media devices and reinstate data from empty recycle bins. This software is an inclusive, swift and absolute solution to restore lost data.
- NFTS Files Recovery Software
This recovery software is designed to retrieve deleted files and directories that are saved in major file formats including doc, txt, jpeg, jpg, mpeg, mp3, gif, bmp and others. It also scan the disk and restore lost data due to power failure, corrupted boot sector partition, hardware or software failure, virus attack, and other causes of data losses.
- FAT Files Recovery Software
This software recovers deleted files and folders from hard disk drives based on FAT file system. It’s utility restores data which are unintentionally removed and has a complete hard drive data recovery solution even if the user has not done an appropriate backup of necessary files. It can recover data that are saved in major file formats like jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp, and mpeg among others.
- Digital Camera Files Recovery Software
This recovery software restores lost images, pictures, and audio/video files from the digital camera storage media whether it is deleted or the camera has been formatted or deleted. It supports all major digital camera types including professional cameras, point and shoot cameras, novelty cameras, digital video cameras and a lot more. It also supports data retrieval from all major branded digital camera devices such as Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Olympus, Casio, Fuji, Panasonic and other popular brands. It has a demo which serves as users’ guide.
These are just some of the available data recovery softwares. Acquire one to restore lost necessary data.
- How to compare two files ? Now just in case you have to play spot the difference in office at any point in time and you really can’t find that...
- Convert docx to doc online The other day I had written some stuff in my office and had mailed it to my Gmail ID so that i could access it...
- Viewing movies on Sony Walkman (NWZ-E350 Series) I just happened to begin using a Sony Walkman belonging to the NWZ-E350 Series (NWZ-E353/E354/E355). When it came to transferring my movies to view on...
- How to view Hidden Files, Can’t Open Pen Drives / Local Drives Directly, here is the solution This is a mindblowing tool just completely solves all those pesky problems in one short, It eliminates Hidden File Not visible Problem Problem which...
- Best Android File Managers A File Manager is an essential piece of software for any phone. If you have tons of files lying around on your card and have...