I doubt there’s anyone I know who doesnt use Gmail these days [except my 3yr old nephew!] Now that Gmail is such an important part of your life, there might have been instances where you had to sign-in into multiple Gmail accounts. Traditionally this would require you to either open another browser and sign-in OR you can sign-out of Gmail in your current browser and sign-in with the other account. Gmail introduces multiple account login with support upto 10 accounts to ease your troubles.So how do you activate the feature you ask? Read on…
1) Click on the arrow next your name in the top right of your Gmail page. Click on account settings.
2) Click on the edit button next to the Multiple Sign-in option.
3) Gmail will show you the setting page. Select the ‘On’ radio button and select all the checkboxes and click on save.
4) Now again click on the little arrow next to your name on the top right corner. This time the ‘Switch account’ link is active.So what are you waiting for? Click on it
5) Click on ‘Sign in to another account’
6) Gmail will open another tab and you will be presented with the following. Enter your other Gmail id and sign-in
7) Now click on the arrow on the top right and you can see both your accounts and easily switch between them.
8 ) There are an alternate way to navigate between account.
Check out Gmail’s link
Primary account : https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox
Secondary account : https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?shva=1#inbox
Change the 0 to 1 to get to your secondary account
Similarly for other accounts..
Thats all..have a great day!
- 6 features that made me stick to Opera Browser! Its been years since I ditched IE for Opera and there are several reasons for it. Opera is a web browser and Internet suite developed by...
- 4 really useful Chrome Extensions..! As I mentioned in my last post, I have moved over to Chrome.The first thing I did was install some extensions to make Chrome more...
- Vodafone Super Week Offer – Free Email Vodafone e Super Week offer has come up with something new here. Now their latest ‘Super Week’ offer is here. Vodafone subscribers can now enjoy...
- Google Search by Images : Explained And Analysed Google just rolled out another awesome feature called ‘Search By Images’. Search by images is a reverse-search feature to discover all sorts of content that’s...
- How to download all your Facebook data.. Facebook is a storehouse of data.All your wall posts, albums, videos, status messages etc form tons of content. If you’re like me, all this data...