The Nokia Lumia 920 is the most recent model under Nokia’s Lumia series. The model has widely been acclaimed as one of the best Windows smart phones in the global market today. Here is a detailed review of the phone’s features.
Starting off, let’s take a look at the main features of the phone.
The Lumia 920 comes with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The 1.5GHz Dual Core processor guarantees high performance and superior functionalities. The phone comes attached with the gyro, proximity, accelerometer and the compass sensors. All these features integrated with the immaculate Windows 8 operating system make this device the perfect buy. In a nutshell, an incredible processor with an outstanding operating system. The Windows 8 operating system in the Lumia 920 is enhanced with a whole new range of apps. The phone is embedded with the Adreno 225 Graphics Processing Unit, similar to the one present in the previous Lumia versions.
The Lumia 920 comes with an amazing 8.5 mega pixel camera. The camera ranks high on quality of photos and videos. Both under the action of sunlight and the presence of darkness, the camera’s quality remains unfazed. The camera has a resolution of 3264×2448 pixels and is optimised by the impeccable Carl Zeiss lenses. The camera comes with enhanced features like the dual Led flash, autofocus and image stabilization.
The Lumia 920’s camera, though being limited to an 8 mega pixel resolution, still manages to deliver high quality videos and photos. Geo-tagging, PureView tech and touch focus are a few additional characteristics.
In Nokia phones, the display is particularly worth mentioning. The cell phone manufacturer has never compromised on display quality and has spent a great deal in certifying this fact, something that has been thoroughly proven by the Lumia 920’s display. The 4.5 inch LCD Capacitive touch HD screen comes with 16m colours and delivers a resolution of 768×1280 pixels. The display is shielded by a Gorilla Corning Glass panel that enhances safety to a great extent. That’s about the display. To put it in short, the 920’s display is incredible.
Like all the previous Lumia versions, the Lumia 920 does not bear an external memory card slot. The phone comes with an internal memory of 32GB. The device has a RAM of 1GB.
The phone is attached with a non-removable, 2000mha lithium ion battery. On battery backup, on standby, is about 48 hours. On an average, the phone’s battery gives it a life of 8-10 hours.
The Lumia 920’s battery backup has been talked about a lot. Nokia has been quite impressive in augmenting the 920’s battery backup even though the phone’s functionalities and features are much higher as against the previous Lumia versions.
Body and Hardware:
For Nokia lovers and all those who’ve been fascinated by the design features of the previous Lumia models, the Lumia 920 would certainly be a treat to the eyes. The phone is embedded with the floating lens technology, an attribute that gives it a slight bulkiness. But with the perfect screen size, the phone’s weight and external design certainly fit the buck.
The Lumia 920 is WiFi and 3G enabled. The dual band Wifi system enables you to faster 5GHz band networks.
The Nokia Lumia 920 price in India is 36,599 as of February 2013. If you are looking to buy a phone with highly advanced features, there are many characteristics that make the Lumia 920 stand out amongst other phones in this particular price bracket. A little research on the other available handsets in the market would certainly help you make the perfect choice.
- Top 5 Smart-Phones of 2011 Gone are the times when mobile phones were just devices used to call and message. With cutting edge technologies, various systems working on different platforms...
- Apple beats Nokia in Smartphone Sales! Apple Iphone has become the world dominator in Smart-Phones. Nokia was numero uno in Smartphones Category for 14 years but has seen a decline in...
- Micromax Superfone Canvas 2 A110 Review Micromax has never failed to beguile the markets. The Indian electronics manufacturer, with every launch, has incessantly set the bar at new levels. The Micromax...
- Samsung launches its own iPod ! Samsung has launched Galaxy Wifi 3.6 which is an Android device without a calling facility. Samsung GALAXY S WiFi 3.6 is a portable media player...
- Samsung Star 3 Duos, the Shining Star Samsung, this particular brand is known for flooding the market with numerous options of cell phones to choose from. Today, Samsung offers a wide variety...